JOIN THE TEAM
We are now looking to expand our team with Home Support Workers on an employed basis. We're looking for the most caring, compassionate and hard working individuals who will always achieve a high standard of work, and be a great asset to the business as we move forward with our exciting plans for expansion.
More than just a cleaning service, you will be required to carry out tasks according to the clients needs. This may be carrying out the weekly shop for an elderly client, providing support to a client with learning difficulties, or even escorting a client to a GP appointment. The work is varied, rewarding, and never boring.
If you would like to find out more about the role, or would like to apply, please complete the form below and Tree will get back to you asap. Owner drivers required.
Home Support Worker brief:
- Non-personal care role
- Predominately working in a team of two for both your safety and to optimise client time
- Flexible zero-hour contract of up to 20 hours per week (additional hours may be available as the business expands)
- Excellent standard rate of pay of £10ph + travel expenses, with enhanced weekend and bank holiday rates
- Uniform provided
- Training provided
- All cleaning materials provided
- As Tree's Home Help expands there will be the chance to undertake additional training and potentially move into a personal care role